“Friendliness personified”

Ranked #4 of 30 Hotels in Apia
Auckland
“Friendliness personified”
Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

By PI standards , it doesn't get much better. Modern and clean rooms, friendly, courteous and efficient service and very warm weather.
Location wise, Amanaki is just a roads width from the lagoon and a few minute stroll from the town centre. The view is very natural and unspoilt by man.

• Stayed May 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
Christchurch
Reviewed May 11, 2013

We found all the staff to be consistently friendly and efficient. The rooms were clean, fresh and well serviced. The restaurant had a great selection and the food was always good. The pool was a excellent. We found the hotel itself to be family friendly but the only issue we had was from another guest who didn't want to be at a child friendly hotel!

Room Tip: No lift so if you stay on third floor, be prepared to walk the stairs.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank BPixie
Auckland Region, New Zealand
Reviewed April 24, 2013

I've stayed at Amanaki in total of 6 different trips over the 3 years being consistent is what I have noticed.

Few new face in staff but the excellence in service is still consistent throughout the hotel.

Bar staff are always smiling and attentive to your every need, and their knowledge of the menu, where the produce are from, where and when the fish are caught. Thank you Leo, Will & Fotu.

Reception, always going that extra mile, even organising 2 shuttles for our group to make it more comfortable to the airport, asking us if we had organised transport to a friends birthday dinner and then sending 2 cabs later cause we were stuck in an area where we did not know any cab numbers. Thank you Ioana & Andrew

Housekeeping, these ladies are the greatest, you go for breakfast and come back and your bed is made up, towels are changed, floor swept and mopped, I never seem to be able to catch them in my room, they're super fast and efficient in their work. Thank you ladies.

Bev & Lynelle, you have such an amazing hotel, as you know we love to bring our friends and family to Amanaki, and we will keep bringing them everytime we visit.

However, this time, no groups, just myself and Liva......See you in 5 weeks hahahahaha

Wishing your business every success

Will

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Well what can I say, I was really blown away when I stayed here for 2 weeks during the 50th independence celebration in 2012. There is no words in the English Oxford dictionary that can explain this place. Service, rooms, staff environment was great the " i " was dotted the " t " was crossed what more can I say.
What I can say is that I had to do it again this year April 2013 same place same service same smiles from the staff Amanaki & there will be a 3rd time maybe September 2013 who knows.
Unless you want to experience what I did you got to live it & speak for yourself on how u lived ur dream at Amanaki Hotel.

Nathan Iopu

• Stayed June 2012
1 Thank NathanIopu
Auckland Region, New Zealand
Reviewed April 9, 2013

As a frequent traveller to Samoa, I am always looking at ways in stretching my dollar towards accommodation without ever compromising on quality ... Quality is a MUST!!! ... I thought I had found my Samoan Utopia in 2011 at “Samoa Holiday Homes in Ululaloa”, but after some persuasion from a friend to give the newly built Amanaki a trial in early 2012, it was a decision I have not lived to regret!!!

This family-owned and operated boutique styled 21x room hotel is definitely in a league of her own when compared with similar accommodation options based on her size, affordability and value for money, cleanliness, facilities on offer, service from staff and location ... For what you pay you are given more and some!!!

After staying at Amanaki on 3x separate occasions over the last year ranging from 5x to 12x nights (With my latest trip being from 29th March – 8th April 2013), I can definitively say without a hint of unquestionable doubt that Amanaki is the most friendliest, most affordable, great value, excellent service and chic Hotel in Samoa!!!

Check it out and you will quickly discover why my family, friends and I have called Amanaki our home away from home

See you soon Amanaki
With Love
Liva Da Diva
xox

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
3 Thank Liva_Da_Diva
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

Amanakis is one of the best hotels in Samoa. Not one part of me can fault it. The service was on point, the location was perfect,, the cleanliness, the food, the cocktails and the beautiful hospitality given from Ioana and her team were truly unforgettable. THANK YOU for your amazing efforts to making our stay comfortable and amazing... Will definstely see you all again on the flipside. Alofa Atu. Livvy x

• Stayed March 2013
Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand
Reviewed March 8, 2013

Spent our last 2 nights @ Amanaki of our Honeymoon, service was awesome, food was fantastic, the best food during our stay in Samoa. Even got a reserved table for Friday night & it was very busy, and thank goodness they reserved us a table, because it was packed, during their happy hour they provided free scrumptious snacks. Cocktails were yummy and it was a great night. And the bonus was we caught up with a friend from NZ. Our room was spotless and bed was very comfortable, great air-con, totally loved the pool area, which we pretty much had to ourselves. All the staff were absolutely GREAT, lovely smiles, friendly, approachable & so helpful. My husband and I both loved it and will definitely be going back to stay....

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple