“I don't know why this isn't rated even higher”

Kokobanana Bar & Grill
Ranked #9 of 71 Restaurants in Apia
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Kokobanana bar & grill is located 5mins from Apia on the cross island road behind the Curry House & Zodiac. Open 6 days a week for dinner from 5pm - 10pm & 11am - 2pm for lunch from Wednesday - Friday. Enjoy the best steaks on island or a mouth watering Lobster Mornay while sipping on one of our many exotic cocktails. For reservations call 26880.
“I don't know why this isn't rated even higher”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

Kokobanana has some of the best steak I have eaten anywhere. For $40 AUD we scored a steak and lobster which took up two whole plates and was more than enough to share between two. In addition to this, the cocktails are some of the best on the island and only cost $6 AUD. We have come back here time and time again. It can be a little hard to find - head left/down the road just before the Curry House. It can be busy, so booking is worthwhile. When you order rare steak, you get very rare steak. Order accordingly.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Halz84

Sydney, Australia
“NZ Rump Steak”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

YUM! Amazing quality for value, top notch service and delicious cocktails! A must go to when in Apia!

Visited July 2014
2 Thank Sibani L
“Worst service ever”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

They got my order wrong, the tacky music was crap and extremely loud, there were dirty dishes everywhere on the salad buffet table, there was a big waiter walking around with a big open and weeping rash on his leg. The steak was rare instead of medium and when we pointed the issues out to the waitress she was argumentative even though she was the one that got all the orders wrong, we intended to have a birthday cake after dinner but ended up taking it home as the service was so bad that we just didn't feel like celebrating!!!

Visited July 2014
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Judgemental”
Reviewed July 18, 2014

I briefly stopped by to check this place out during my late morning walk, but I somehow felt it unwelcoming. I felt I was judged by the mannerism and tone in which the lady at counter spoke to me, so we never consider it a place to go for drinks or dine at, which is a shame, but if you don't like me, I'll take my money elsewhere.

Visited August 2013
South West Rocks, Australia
“Best Steak EVER!”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I went to Vanuatu recently where i was told you can get the best steak, coconut fed cows... I ate steak all week, and still, nothing compares to the Steak at Kokobanana! Always so tender, and the marinade and onions is just too nice... My mouth is watering thinking about it!!!

Visited June 2014