“Ok but not the best”

Seafood Gourmet
Ranked #14 of 75 Restaurants in Apia
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Samoa's favourite Seafood eatery. Serving good quality cuisine at reasonable prices since 1988. The freshest Sashimi, Poke and Oka on Island - Great Fish and Chips and Tasty Burgers.
Reviewed October 6, 2013

This place is in a nice location and the staff are friendly.
The food... a bit average.
Ordered pan fried fish which was really dry and the tartare sauce was well interesting.
Calamari was super stringy and bland (also dripping in oil) and we ordered a garlic bread which never made it to the table.
Coconuts to drink were also not the best and very surprisingly sour.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

I loved this place!!! Right by the water, was a great place for dinner and was super yummy. So many different things to try other then fish. There sea food platter was 20 tala which is super cheap and I got the hot chicken, which was around 16 tala. It was a very nice dinner plus it didn't cost much, compared to the other places in samoa.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

We ordered pan fried fish, chips and salads. When the dish arrived and I tried to cut into the fish I actually thought I had been given chicken by mistake. The outside of the fish was very tough, the texture was fibrous and it was not appealing at all. The chips were OK, and the salad was good.

I wouldn't go back here again. If I want fish again I will go to the Amanaki Hotel.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

Following a recommendation in a travel book we tried out this restaurant. I ordered the chicken, My hubby ordered the fish, but to be honest they both tasted like a cross between the two - Fishy Chicken :(. Out of the 4 of us, not one of us finished our meals. The service however was friendly. Their prices are way over the top for that they serve you. We went, We tried, but we won't be back.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

I've eaten here a couple of times and it's by far the best place in town to get a Fish Burger. If you want anything else, it's pretty average considering the prices they charge. I have read that they're under new management so hopefully the fish burger is still a winner.

1  Thank Rita_Tap