“Number 1 eating experience on island”

Scalinis Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 75 Restaurants in Apia
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Scalinis Samoa, our restaurant is air-conditioned, with maximum seating for 70 people inside & 20 people outside. Our a la carte menu is a fusion of Samoan & New Zealand flavours, with a hint of Italian. We have set menu options for large bookings. Reservations recommended. Open for lunch: Mon - Fri 12-2:30pm & Dinner Mon - Sat 6-11pm, Closed Sundays & Public Holidays. Visit our website to see our menu and contact details. Your hosts: Joe & Amanda
Reviewed March 22, 2013

This is the best restaurant on the island! Guaranteed! The Italian fried bread, beef carpaccio, mussels in coconut cream and he tiramisu are the highest quality I have ever had! If you want to take out that someone special, then this would be the place to take them. You will leave very happy. And if you are from overseas then the exchange rate will leave you smiling, Awesome food and awesome service.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

Best food we have eaten in Samoa. Location is not that great. If you sit outside may be visited by a dog or two, thats life here in Samoa. But service presentation and food, just great. They seem to know how to provide a good service. You will however be paying Australian prices, not a cheap place to eat.But worth it.

1  Thank C T
Reviewed February 15, 2013

the food was ok, portions not great for the price. you can have better lunch/dinner menu for less costs at other good restaurants around apia.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

I can't believe my favorite Italian restauraunt is in Samoa!

We went here on our first night and had to finish off our holiday here too!
The staff are friendly, the prices great and the food comes out fast ( not a normal thing in Samoa!).
Try the pizza bread balls, so yummy! I had the seafood marinara, boyfriend a meat dish, both dishes to die for and the second time we had the seafood anti pasto, I did not want to share it!

I'd fly to Samoa once a month to eat here!

Reviewed February 8, 2013 via mobile

Hands down the best food I had during my week in Apia. I don't eat seafood but the Seafood Platter for two (65 SAT), was delicious.

The service was quick, efficient & helpful. I went twice & would definitely go again if I found myself back in Apia.

Been to Scalinis Restaurant? Share your experiences!