“My favorite meal in Apia!”
Review of Paddles Restaurant

Paddles Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 84 Restaurants in Apia
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Paddles is quite a busy restaurant nicely located on the Apia waterfront away from the main centre by about 2km. The food is good value and tasted nice although my pork belly erred towards too much meat and not enough other so it was a bit one dimensional in the taste department. The other four dishes our party ordered were all well received.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Actually the Italian dishes here are wonderful too. Can't fault the service and ambience too. Most nights you can see lovely sunsets over the harbour.
Giovanni and his staff are all very attentive and professional.
The fish and chips are superb, the fish is crumbed and the chips are perfect, not soggy but flavorsome with nice veges on the side.

1  Thank AmandaKIndia
Reviewed April 11, 2014

1  Thank Iain_Nicholls
Reviewed April 10, 2014

The service was great the food was ok. I liked the service, disliked the food, it was either dry or cold.

Reviewed March 20, 2014

I visit Paddles every time I'm in Apia. I love the atmosphere and the food is terrific. Most recently my partner and I tried the oka, which did not disappoint. It was just the right balance of acidity from the lime & sweetness from the coconut milk. For my main meal I had the Pasta Carbonara. The pasta was super rich and had a savory sauce with bits of pancetta, sooo good! I couldn't finish it in one sitting but it made an awesome breakfast the next day :)

1  Thank vysoto1

Been to Paddles Restaurant? Share your experiences!