“always great”
Review of Roko's Restaurant

Roko's Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 71 Restaurants in Apia
Cuisines: European
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
“always great”
Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

one of our fave places to eat out in Apia!! always great service, lovely being surrounded by the trees, lovely food... not too noisy! great combo of comfortable, cleAn& tidy but still with the island feel

highly recommended

1 Thank 2march2013

Sweden
“Cared food in colonial style atmosphear”
Reviewed May 3, 2014

Very friendly staff, clean and well preserved location. Fantastic view from their balcony. Very well cared dishes with upstream traditional Samoan food. Visited by locals and definitely not a tourist trap.

Visited August 2013
2 Thank Harris K
Guayaquil, Ecuador
“Yummy”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

A gorgeous view of the valley, ocean and all the beautiful plants and flowers. Outdoor seating was available, and the service was great, the food was so good. Try the oka, and the fish and chips. My friend had the Kahuna burger and loved it. Oh my goodness! Very good.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank CB22013
Napier
“Magic spot with rustic charm”
Reviewed November 5, 2013 via mobile

We pulled up to roko's under the guidance of the lonely planet. We enjoyed strong cocktails whilst soaking in the sunset and the lush valley below the balcony. The tuna sashimi was so fresh and the nice simply cooked surf and turf was the perfect choice for a relaxed night after a busy day. Words cannot do justice but I know I was reluctant to leave this tranquil setting with it's chattering geckos at the end of the night.

1 Thank Melanie A
Letogo, Samoa
“Worse Food I have ever had”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Because of the movie, Broken Promises, when I first arrived here in Samoa in 2012, I decided to try this restaurant out. To my dismay, this was the worse food I have ever had. I haven't gone back to that restaurant since then and I tell every one not to eat there.

Visited November 2012