“Yummiest dessert EVEEEER”

Giordanos Wood-Fire Pizza & Garden Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 75 Restaurants in Apia
Cuisines: Pizza, International
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Giordanos is set in an outdoor garden courtyard. With relaxed, al-fresco dining. We have a good range of alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages, salads, gourmet wood-fire pizza, Pasta & Salads, home-made desserts & Arabica Coffee. At Giordanos we believe in Fresh and Tasty Food for our customers. We can also cater for private or corporate functions within or outside our premises Call us on 25985
Reviewed February 17, 2014

2 weeks ago while in Samoa, my sister and I ordered 2 indulgence desserts and 2 Hot chocolates and fell in love. The best choc pie we've ever had and the brownie was decadent and was beyond amazing. Everything was perfect and completed our entire Saturday. Great value for money too.

1  Thank Cheriseiulia

Reviewed February 16, 2014

I have been coming to Giordanos since the early 90's, I reckon we have put Alekis kids through school. Great pizza and also Pasta and meat if that is your thing. Mozzies the only draw back

Reviewed January 31, 2014

WOW! We didn't expect to find such an amazing restaurant and were thrilled we decided to check it out. The smell wafting from the restaurant when we arrived was just the start. The setting is gorgeous, the service is fantastic and the food was AMAZING. We are a family of 5 and there were so many delicious choices on the menu we ended up over-ordering but took leftovers for the next day so no problem. Pizzas were fantastic, but hubby and kids thought the Carbonara was the best ever!

1  Thank Lisa S
Reviewed January 24, 2014 via mobile

You feel like you are on your own island in their seating area. They have lovely aromas of their food wafting and it builds great anticipation for your meal. The pizza is just superb! The crust is so goooood! A must have when visiting Samoa! :)

Reviewed January 13, 2014

If you're looking for a good meal, a relaxing environment and good customer service in Samoa you have to go to Giordanos. Try the Olive Tapenade, it's the tastiest bread in town!! I keep going back for more, and the thought of it makes my mouth water now lol..I like that I can talk to the owners who are very friendly and that you know the staff, the menu..everything is pretty consistent I feel at home, I know what to expect when I go to Gio's. For those who have a sweet tooth, there are also some yummy home made deserts which are always hard to find in Samoa