“very friendly, lovely staff...”

Lupe's Cocktail Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #49 of 81 Restaurants in Upolu
Cuisines: Polynesian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Brisbane, Australia
“very friendly, lovely staff...”
Reviewed January 24, 2014

We stayed next door at Coconut's Beach Resort but went over to this bar for after dinner drinks. It was a quite evening, no other patrons. The lights, music & bar came to life when our group of 10 people arrived, we almost felt like rent-a-crowd!... The drinks and blackboard menu were very reasonably priced, very good value for money. Although they closed fairly early we had a fabulous time and got talking with a few locals who were very friendly, a lovely casual relaxed atmosphere...

• Visited March 2013

Sydney, Australia
“Beachfront relaxer....”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Having a refreshing Vailima Pure with a chicken salad was a great way to spend a rainy lunchtime looking out over the beautiful beach. A short stroll from Sinalei Reef Resort but very casual and nice. The food was good and the service very friendly.

• Visited January 2014
Rotorua, New Zealand
“Can't wait to return!”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

I stayed in one of the Beach Fale's for 9 nights and enjoyed every moment of my stay at Lupe's! The Fale is standard, toilet and double bed. Admittedly it is not a 5 star resort BUT the views are breathtaking. You are within a metre of the shore (no exaggeration). It is located between Sinalei and Coconut Resort, and next to Maninoa Beach Fales.

The food at the restaurant is ridiculously cheap, serving sizes are great! I recommend the Chicken Alfredo, it is the best pasta I have ever eaten, the chef could teach wannabe Italian Restaurants a thing or two.

What was really a highlight for me and makes this place special is Margaret and Posala's children. My partner was working for the most part of my trip and when I was by myself they made me feel at home. They made a Christmas tree out of cans and CDs and it was the most beautiful tree I had ever seen. They are very intelligent and wise beyond their years. They are beautiful, helpful, kind caring kids! I almost cried when I had to say goodbye to Lupe, Tai, Iakopo, Sulu and baby Livingstone, a testament to Posala who they love dearly.

I look forward to my next trip to Samoa and staying with you all again.

Faafetai Lava,

Hariata

• Visited December 2013
samoa
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Owners very rude and unprofessional”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

Had a family gathering there and found the owner drunk and looks down to samoan guests. Would never go there again. If you book to stay over night make you what you talk about with this owner is in paper as he will try and rip you off.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank tnlsamoa
Adelaide
“Great food, great location”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Lupes is a great place to stop and have lunch.
Beautiful beach location, right next door to Coconuts.
Staff friendly and food delicious and well priced. Beach is a great spot to snorkel and relax.

• Visited October 2013