My girlfriend and i, and another couple, friends of ours, were lucky enough to stay at lusia's lagoon chalets in May this year. Unfortunatly our stay was only 2 nights before moving to our next destination so it was short but sweet. The staff were fantastic! we arrived hungry at about 3.30pm and the kitchen staff had just packed up from lunch but were more than happy to cook us up some grilled chicken sandwitches. we stayed in the chalets that were on the water with our own private balcony overlooking the beautiful blue lagoon. swimming from the balcony was made easy by the ladder up to the balcony, and there was plenty to look at when snorkeling right out the front of the rooms.
While on holiday we made the point of never eating at the same resteraunt twice so we could try as many different places as possible, we were quick to find that we should hav made an exception whilst at lusia's because the other resteraunt we went to(the shot over) was not so good. lusia's on the other hand was great. alot better food, excelent service and some nice cocktails.
the reception staff were very helpfull. they organised a car for us for the day and informed us of some decent site seeing. On the morning we had to leave we had an 8oclock ferry to catch and were a bit worried about missing it because we also had a flight to catch. we got to reception to check out at 7am expecting to not hav time for breakfast but lusia refused to let us get on the ferry on an empty stomach. she quickly organised a cooked breakfast for us und personaly drove us down to the ferry on time.
Lusias lagoon chalets are far from a five star resort but for people like us who like to enjoy the experience and culture aswell as some beautiful surroundings and more personal relationships with the staff, this place is perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small, boutique resort located on the Big Island of Savai'i in Salelologa. If you are looking for somewhere a little different, somewhere relaxing, we are the place you have been looking for! Located conveniently - get off the ferry at Salelologa wharf turn left. Lusia's Lagoon Chalets is a five minute walk or 1 minute drive from the wharf at Salelologa, Savaii. At Lusia's you can walk through a natural Samoan forest amongst the towering and rare native ifilele trees. Take a dip in our turquoise lagoon, or for the more adventurous, you may like to snorkel or kayak and view the amazing variety of marine life. In the evening, enjoy a satisfying meal in CC's Restaurant & Bar, or you may like to have your meal served to you on our deck situated on the edge of our lagoon. Accommodation ranges from self contained air conditioned units, shared facility "over the water fales" and budget accommodation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Lusia's Lagoon Chalets reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lusia`s Lagoon Chalets Hotel Salelologa
- Lusias Lagoon Chalets Salelologa
- Lusia's Lagoon Chalets Samoa/Salelologa