We stayed at the Savaiian Hotel for one night on our way to the beaches on the northern coast. The hotel is not too far from the wharf where the ferry docks. It is not located on a beach, but there is a pool to cool down in. The Savaiian was well priced and clean. We ate dinner and breakfast at the restaurant. The food was of a reasonable standard and very well priced for Samoa. I don't know if I'd stay there for an extended period of time, but it was great for one night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Savaiian hotel offers comfortable affordable accommodation in 6 self contained units with aircon/en suite bathroom/hotwater/fridge/tea coffee/patio/kitchen facilities available as well as 5 traditional styled fales for those on a tighter budget-all fully screened with ceiling fan and en suite. We provide haven to those wanting to get away from the busy city life and you will not forget your stay in the tranquil village of Lalomalva. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your The Savaiian Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Savaiian Hotel Salelologa
- Savaiian Motel Salelologa
- The Savaiian Hotel Samoa/Salelologa