All reviews swimming pool hot water great place to stay spent nights hotel grounds are breakfast was included rooms are comfortable garden bungalow fish highlight of our trip own bathroom pleasant stay local knowledge beach side double bed day tour no air con
Reviewed July 23, 2018

We were driving around Savaii and stopped at the Savaii Hotel twice for lunch. Only 10 minutes away from Saleloga so very handy for a lunch before the 2pm ferry departure back to Upola. Good and reasonably priced food and friendly service

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank thommomelb
Reviewed July 7, 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for one night, but could have stayed my entire trip! It was beautiful, well maintained, and the employees were wonderful. The pool wasn't available, which kind of sucked, but that was not a deal breaker. All in all, it was a fabulous place.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank Larissa C
cobno456, Front Office Manager at The Savaiian Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2018

Thanks Larissa,
Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay - we do apologize that our pool was under maintenance when you came, all done now- glad to hear you enjoyed everything else about our property.
faafetai tele
Team Savaiian

Reviewed June 4, 2018

I only stayed at the hotel one night, but I wish I had of stayed longer on the Island. Breakfast was included in my stay which was a great start to my morning. I had dinner the evening I arrived as it was late and I didn't know my way around the area. Dinner was good and so were the cocktails.
I booked a tour with the hotel and paid for the additional cost as it was just myself.

No faults with the room, was quite spacious and had a little fridge in it.

Would definitely stay here again and recommend it to others. It is within a village, so there is chickens and roosters around the area that may be annoying for people.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed May 10, 2018 via mobile

A reasonably priced hotel if you can't afford to leap to the 4 star resorts. Rooms are not the prettiest (terrible interior decorating) but are clean and useable. The staff are extremely friendly and service is second to none.

Breakfast was oka with some toast, banana bread, pancakes and some fruit. Their dinners are a lot better and again reasonably priced. Their location is beautiful with all the gardens being kept in perfect condition

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 9, 2018 via mobile

I had a chance to stay at this hotel and I I found it very strange that they charge for wifi per hour and give no drinking water for guest. The location was nice and has a nice unmaintained pool. 2 on 5 hotel

Date of stay: April 2018
cobno456, Manager at The Savaiian Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2018

Dear Sir,
thankyou for your review. We apologize if you did not get the information on to what to expect of our hotel before you got here;) Internet is still very expensive in Samoa, and as we are a relatively low priced hotel - we are unable to give free internet like the other 5 star hotels in Samoa.(ie our rooms start at $55 tala which is about 25USD- compared to Sheraton accross the water which charges several hundred USD per night ) It is actually the norm that the majority of hotels in Samoa and perhaps all hotels in Savaii, charge customers a per hour internet fee. Up until not very long ago, we did not have internet at all on our island so we are pretty stoked that we do now and can provide this service finally despite it still being very expensive We actually use one of only 3 providers, and are only selling you cards they sell us. This information is all provided on our website and our guests confirmation bookings- but as you were booked by a 3rd party, likely this information has not reached you. We sell bottled water like most other non 5 star hotel in Savaii. Although we drink tap water, we have always felt it safer to asks guests to drink bottled as we may have iron stomachs here:) We hope you enjoyed the other services that were provided to you, and we will remind our pool maintenance boys to be more visible as they are around:)