Staying at the Savaiian was everything I expected and a whole lot more. My room was just fine with some spectacular views. The owners, Poi and Nola, were terrific......always so approachable and helpful. The food in their restaurant was just incredible. My main reason for coming to Savaii was to visit an ancient site called Pulemelei. It's not one of the most accessible sites on the island, it involved a long tortuous hike. I nearly passed out in the heat but Poi and a friend took me there and brought me back safely. The hotel staff alone make you want to return, together with the comfortable rooms, quiet and peaceful surroundings make this an excellent choice!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Savaiian hotel offers comfortable affordable accommodation in 6 self contained units with aircon/en suite bathroom/hotwater/fridge/tea coffee/patio/kitchen facilities available as well as 5 traditional styled fales for those on a tighter budget-all fully screened with ceiling fan and en suite. We provide haven to those wanting to get away from the busy city life and you will not forget your stay in the tranquil village of Lalomalva. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your The Savaiian Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Savaiian Hotel Salelologa
- Savaiian Motel Salelologa
- The Savaiian Hotel Samoa/Salelologa