All reviews swimming pool hot water great place to stay spent nights hotel grounds are rooms are comfortable garden bungalow fish breakfast was included highlight of our trip own bathroom pleasant stay local knowledge beach side double bed day tour no air con
Reviewed October 28, 2017

I spent two nights at the Savaiian hotel, just 15 mins drive from the Savai’i ferry wharf. The staff were very helpful and welcoming and my garden bungalow was spacious and very clean. The food in the restaurant was of an excellent quality and the free breakfast was fresh and tasty. The small pool area was a nice bonus and the gardens were well kept. The staff helped me organise a local taxi driver (Olive) to take me to nearby sites one day and they offered me advice regarding getting a bus up to the north of the island. There are local shops very near where you can buy pretty much everything and the neighbouring villages are nice to walk around. I would definitely recommend the Savaiian Hotel to anyone wishing to explore that part of Savai’i and would stay there again.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank SarahGoring
Reviewed October 11, 2017

Thank you Savaiian for making our trip to Savaii memorable and pleasant. We were greeted by friendly and helpful staff. We were a big group that booked Superior, Standard and Bungalow rooms. Whilst we were concerned about no air-con in the bungalows, there was no need to worry as the ocean breeze in the evening made for a pleasant stay.
Well kept rooms and very spacious. Will definitely recommend and stay again.
Flay Family

Room tip: Superior rooms really spacious and ocean view.
Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 30, 2017 via mobile

Staff extremely friendly and helpful. Self contained rooms with shared shower/WC were a bargain. The Hotel has a pool, rents kayaks (see pic) and organises tours. Wi-fi is available for a charge. No beach access. The restaurant is good. I recommend this hotel which is great money value.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank BengtH229
Reviewed September 24, 2017

We had an enjoyable 2 nights at The Savaiian Hotel. The location is good for a day trip in a hire car to the Afu Aau Waterfall (absolutely amazing!!) and the Alofaaga Blowhole. The staff are helpful, friendly and nothing is too much trouble. Savaii is incredible - Samoa is a must see destination. The natural beauty is stunning.

The fales are ideal for a family of four, clean and comfortable.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Elizebeth B
Reviewed September 16, 2017 via mobile

The Hotel is close to the wharf only 15min drive. Staff and Manager were amazing. These rooms had hot water in showers. Be mindful some places dont. The rooms were reasonable. Food was Yummy! This hotel had a lot of grass for kids to play and tree swings plus a swimming pool. Be mindful this place does not have access to the beach for casual swimming. I did find in our room that the pillows contained mould. I am thinking these were like this due to the rooms being locked up in the climate of Samoa that this may have occurred. Enjoy our time here. Simple, peaceful abd relaxing.

Date of stay: September 2017