We stayed for a week and it was one of the most relaxing weeks I spent. The staff were awesome and couldn't have been friendlier. The owner even lent me his fishing gear!
Meals are fantastic and all freshly cooked to order.
I am planning on coming back very soon to show my mother the beautiful Savaii! We will certainly be staying at this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Savaiian hotel offers comfortable affordable accommodation in 6 self contained units with aircon/en suite bathroom/hotwater/fridge/tea coffee/patio/kitchen facilities available as well as 5 traditional styled fales for those on a tighter budget-all fully screened with ceiling fan and en suite. We provide haven to those wanting to get away from the busy city life and you will not forget your stay in the tranquil village of Lalomalva. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your The Savaiian Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Savaiian Hotel Salelologa
- Savaiian Motel Salelologa
- The Savaiian Hotel Samoa/Salelologa