We stayed 5 days at the Savaiian hotel in a Samoan styled bungalow. the accommodation is basic, but tidy and comfortable with nice cool showers to cool down from the heat. We spent most nights sitting on our balcony enjoying a Vailima or 3!!!!! the hotel has a beautiful compound right on the ocean with a nice bar and restaurant Fale, which we spent most of our time in!!. the service is AMAZING! Thanks to the receptionist Via and all the other staff for welcoming us with a warm smile and hello every morning. there is a brand new pool right on the ocean so we made good use of that. You cant swim directly off the shoreline but if you kayak 300 meters off shore there is islands to park your kayak, and some great snorkelling and swimming spots with lots of coral. Make sure you do the tours , we did the north coast tour of the island which included the lava fields and ruins, swimming with turtles and much more. the price included lunch and a very informative guide. if a taxi offers you a tour I would give it a miss and go for the hotels, much better value. just a quick tip a taxi ride is 15 tala to town and 20 tala to the markets, make sure a price is agreed first as a taxi tried to charge us 100 tala to the hotel , but thankfully the receptionist told him otherwise. We really enjoyed our time at the savaiian and will definitely return. recommend to anybody who wants fantastic service in a beautiful spot for a reasonable price. TOFA , FAAFETAI, see you again soon!!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Savaiian hotel offers comfortable affordable accommodation in 6 self contained units with aircon/en suite bathroom/hotwater/fridge/tea coffee/patio/kitchen facilities available as well as 5 traditional styled fales for those on a tighter budget-all fully screened with ceiling fan and en suite. We provide haven to those wanting to get away from the busy city life and you will not forget your stay in the tranquil village of Lalomalva. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Savaiian Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Savaiian Hotel Salelologa
- Savaiian Motel Salelologa
- The Savaiian Hotel Samoa/Salelologa