Thanks to the staff at the Savaiian Hotel for the warm hospitality and for making our stay comfortable and relaxing.
My family of 19 enjoyed the pool, clean rooms and kareoke after dinner :) We took up seven rooms in total - all the air-conditioned rooms and one traditional fale. We had dinner and breakfast there which was great overall, especially the koko laisa at breakfast. Yum!
Unfortunately we only got to stay one night as we were on our way back to Apia the next day. The service was friendly and professional from start to finish. A special thanks to Lillian who organised our booking and made it a breeze to coordinate the rooms for our group.
We didn't get a chance to use the kayaks or play volleyball, but we will stay longer next time and make full use of the facilities. I'd definitely recommend the Savaiian Hotel to anyone wanting clean and comfortable rooms with decent meals and great service!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Savaiian hotel offers comfortable affordable accommodation in 6 self contained units with aircon/en suite bathroom/hotwater/fridge/tea coffee/patio/kitchen facilities available as well as 5 traditional styled fales for those on a tighter budget-all fully screened with ceiling fan and en suite. We provide haven to those wanting to get away from the busy city life and you will not forget your stay in the tranquil village of Lalomalva. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Savaiian Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Savaiian Hotel Salelologa
- Savaiian Motel Salelologa
- The Savaiian Hotel Samoa/Salelologa