We stayed at the Savaiian Hotel over 15 years ago and it was very upmarket.
It appears nothing much has been done since then - it's looking rather tired.
Nice setting amongst the gardens but that's about it.
No beach just a very ordinary swimming pool.
This time we stayed in one of the bungalows at the rear of the garden.
Price was 105 tala - which we thought was plenty!
The bungalows have an ensuite bathroom with cold water shower and ours didn't have water over the handbasin.
Overhead fan for cooling.
The restaurant food is very nice and beautifully presented and reasonably priced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Savaiian hotel offers comfortable affordable accommodation in 6 self contained units with aircon/en suite bathroom/hotwater/fridge/tea coffee/patio/kitchen facilities available as well as 5 traditional styled fales for those on a tighter budget-all fully screened with ceiling fan and en suite. We provide haven to those wanting to get away from the busy city life and you will not forget your stay in the tranquil village of Lalomalva. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com and HostelWorld so you can book your The Savaiian Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Savaiian Hotel Salelologa
- Savaiian Motel Salelologa
- The Savaiian Hotel Samoa/Salelologa