A lovely place to stay. We'd highly recommend it.
Enjoyed the Sunday umu after going to church down the road.
Fales were perfect for us. Look straight out to sea.
Fish around the coral great.
Swam every day at least twice.
Good having our own snorkels and masks.
Nice to be elevated on beds rather than straight on the floor.
We asked for extra mattresses which made a huge diffeence.
My husband had a birthday while we were there and they did a great job organizing a cake for us.
We rented a car from Apia and that gave us a lot of flexibilty as there were 6 of us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Talofa Lava and Welcome to Vacations Beach Fales in Manase Savaii. We're more than happy to greet you, assist you with kindness if need assistance and definitely make your stay feel at home. About Ratings it is ST90pp thus includes Breakfast and Dinner. For Self contain at ST400 per day per unit thus includes Breakfast and Dinner, Beach Front Cottage with En-suite Bathroom at ST250 per day per unit with an extra at ST50 includes Breakfast and Dinner. We make sure that you enjoy staying with us and all your needs are accomplished. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Vacations Beach Fales reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vacations Beach Fales Hotel Savai`i
- Vacations Beach Fales Savai i
- Vacations Beach Fales Samoa