We would love to be back at Savaii Lagoon Resort right now! The owners, managers and staff were all great, and so helpful (thanks so much Patricia). The food was magnificent (and thanks so much Christoph). I think we are the unhappy kiwis who missed out on the Mediterranean fish because we were checking out; we would have stayed if we hadn't had a pre-arranged booking elsewhere. We particularly liked the simplicity of the fales and the fact that we could safely drink water from the tap; we wish more places valued the sustainable approach of this resort. The swimming and snorkelling straight off the beach was wonderful. So was just sitting on the beach watching the ghost crabs scuttle back and forth. The only thing we didn't like was having to leave ....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique resort situated on a beautiful sandy beach surrounded by a lagoon with sparkling clear warm waters, safe for snorkeling and swimming. Bungalows are self contained with some cooking facilities, catering for families, singles or couples. All have outdoor showers enclosed within the bungalow to enable you to have a shower under the stars. Restaurant is on the beach also for those pina coladas or cold beers while you watch the magical sunsets for which this area is renowned.resort has a glass bottom boat and fishing charters with fishing gear provided operating from the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Savaii Lagoon Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Savaii Lagoon Hotel Savai`i
- Savaii Lagoon Savai i
- Savaii Lagoon Resort Samoa