My wife & i spent 13 days in Samoa,with 9 of them at Savaii Lagoon. In hindsight we should have stayed all 13 there.The staff were all very friendly & managers Christoph & Patricia were so welcoming. when we arrivedi had a stomach upset, but Patricia had all the medications & in no time i was tucking into the fabulous seafood meals cooked by christoph.
We dined at Savaii every night as well as having the odd afternoon snack on the famous Lemon cheesecake.My wife had a wonderful massage from Patricia. It was sad to leave, as we had made so many close friendships with the guests .
Every evening we would watch the fabulous sunsets over a few drinks with our new friends.
I enjoyed the snorkling & Kayaking on the lagoon
We went on several tours with other guests & enjoyed them,particularly the Tapas making.
Satisfied guests Ron & Joy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique resort situated on a beautiful sandy beach surrounded by a lagoon with sparkling clear warm waters, safe for snorkeling and swimming. Bungalows are self contained with some cooking facilities, catering for families, singles or couples. All have outdoor showers enclosed within the bungalow to enable you to have a shower under the stars. Restaurant is on the beach also for those pina coladas or cold beers while you watch the magical sunsets for which this area is renowned.resort has a glass bottom boat and fishing charters with fishing gear provided operating from the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Savaii Lagoon Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Savaii Lagoon Hotel Savai`i
- Savaii Lagoon Savai i
- Savaii Lagoon Resort Samoa