One of the things that attracted me the most about staying at Savaii Lagoon Resort is the fact that you can drink the tap water and with 3 children this is a major plus. The resort itself is on a wonderful lagoon and at high tide the swimming and snorkelling is fantastic. At low tide its not so great right in front but there is a small pool been dug into the sand outside Savaii Lagoon and in front of Le Lagoto right next door there is a really large pool dug into the lagoon which means you can swim in any tide. For children the snorkelling is fantastic, you don't have to go very deep at all to see a lot of fish. The food in the restaurant was fantastic, really lovely every time we ate there, and breakfasts while slightly limited were nice - the smoothies were a great addition. Sarah and Wayne were fab. Really helpful. friendly and knowledgeable. All the other staff were lovely too. We thought the room was great, nice size considering there are 5 of us and beds comfortable. We did not really take advantage of the cooking facilities but we spoke to people that did and its great to have that option. Small things like beach towels being available and a good selection of books and mags help make your stay enjoyable as well. Because its small you do tend to get to know the other guests which is great too. It would be really nice to see some slightly healthier options on the kids menu.... it was either something and chips or pasta and when you are there for 5 days - you tend to either have lunch, dinner or both there, thats quite a lot of chips!!!! Oh and we are not fans of the Roosters, I spoke to some people who were not bothered by them, but they did wake us up most days. If you are a light sleeper pack earplugs!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique resort situated on a beautiful sandy beach surrounded by a lagoon with sparkling clear warm waters, safe for snorkeling and swimming. Bungalows are self contained with some cooking facilities, catering for families, singles or couples. All have outdoor showers enclosed within the bungalow to enable you to have a shower under the stars. Restaurant is on the beach also for those pina coladas or cold beers while you watch the magical sunsets for which this area is renowned.resort has a glass bottom boat and fishing charters with fishing gear provided operating from the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Savaii Lagoon Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Savaii Lagoon Hotel Savai`i
- Savaii Lagoon Savai i
- Savaii Lagoon Resort Samoa