Thankyou Wayne and Sarah. Our second time a the resort and enjoyed every minute of it. We love Samoa and the beautiful people, but a stay at the resort is a must do. Keep up the great work and hope to see you again next year. Stayed in the studio and loved the privacy aspect. I think I said this in my last review, if you want a 5 star Hotel, this is not the place for you. If you want the best beach, a couple of metres from your front door, genuine island bungalows, great service and made to feel like your the only guest in the resort, then have a good look at SLR. Thanks again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique resort situated on a beautiful sandy beach surrounded by a lagoon with sparkling clear warm waters, safe for snorkeling and swimming. Bungalows are self contained with some cooking facilities, catering for families, singles or couples. All have outdoor showers enclosed within the bungalow to enable you to have a shower under the stars. Restaurant is on the beach also for those pina coladas or cold beers while you watch the magical sunsets for which this area is renowned.resort has a glass bottom boat and fishing charters with fishing gear provided operating from the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Savaii Lagoon Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Savaii Lagoon Hotel Savai`i
- Savaii Lagoon Savai i
- Savaii Lagoon Resort Samoa