We only have one holiday a year and this was the perfect way to start our 10 day stay in Samoa. Sunny, warm and the water was fantastic. Accommodation was very clean and tidy and LOVED the outdoor shower rooms. Enjoy my hot shower one day with rain come down as well! The food was well presented and very enjoyable as was the cocktails and the company of the restaurant staff and managers Wayne and Sarah. Nothing was a hassle and five nights was thoroughly enjoyed by all. Perfect!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique resort situated on a beautiful sandy beach surrounded by a lagoon with sparkling clear warm waters, safe for snorkeling and swimming. Bungalows are self contained with some cooking facilities, catering for families, singles or couples. All have outdoor showers enclosed within the bungalow to enable you to have a shower under the stars. Restaurant is on the beach also for those pina coladas or cold beers while you watch the magical sunsets for which this area is renowned.resort has a glass bottom boat and fishing charters with fishing gear provided operating from the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Savaii Lagoon Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Savaii Lagoon Hotel Savai`i
- Savaii Lagoon Savai i
- Savaii Lagoon Resort Samoa