We have just returned from 12 magic days at Savaii Lagoon. 9 of us stayed in 3 bungalows on the beach. We were extremely well looked after by the family running the resort and enjoyed interacting with them. Andi ,Fafoga and staff could not have been more hospitable. We had a downs man with us and the staff made a real fuss of him which made his holiday very special. The lagoon and beach is the best on the island with amaizing snorkling and swimming.On our last night the staff and family put on a concert for us which was great fun and we tried to contribute with a few of our songs but could not match their natural talent.We will definitely be back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique resort situated on a beautiful sandy beach surrounded by a lagoon with sparkling clear warm waters, safe for snorkeling and swimming. Bungalows are self contained with some cooking facilities, catering for families, singles or couples. All have outdoor showers enclosed within the bungalow to enable you to have a shower under the stars. Restaurant is on the beach also for those pina coladas or cold beers while you watch the magical sunsets for which this area is renowned.resort has a glass bottom boat and fishing charters with fishing gear provided operating from the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Savaii Lagoon Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Savaii Lagoon Hotel Savai`i
- Savaii Lagoon Savai i
- Savaii Lagoon Resort Samoa