My husband & I stayed here for 6 nights in June this year and found it a very enjoyable resort. We stayed in a beautifully sited bungalow set apart from the others making it very private and looking right out over the lagoon. Sarah and Wayne who manage the resort are extremely helpful and they really went out of their way to make our stay special and they also resolved some transport issue for us as well. The food is based on fresh fish and produce and was always enjoyable. We were there to relax and this is a perfect place to do so - the snorkelling straight out from the beach is wonderful and there is a great variety of fish to see. The library is well stocked and we made good use of it.
We would return without hesitation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique resort situated on a beautiful sandy beach surrounded by a lagoon with sparkling clear warm waters, safe for snorkeling and swimming. Bungalows are self contained with some cooking facilities, catering for families, singles or couples. All have outdoor showers enclosed within the bungalow to enable you to have a shower under the stars. Restaurant is on the beach also for those pina coladas or cold beers while you watch the magical sunsets for which this area is renowned.resort has a glass bottom boat and fishing charters with fishing gear provided operating from the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Savaii Lagoon Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Savaii Lagoon Hotel Savai`i
- Savaii Lagoon Savai i
- Savaii Lagoon Resort Samoa