We only stayed 2 nights, which wasn't long enough. Wayne and Sarah (the new managers) did a fantastic job and they made us feel most welcome and very relaxed considering we had 3 young boys. We never had to worry about the boys too much in that gorgeous lagoon...so safe, and the snorkelling is amazing. It was great having free use of the resorts kayaks, and loved the loungers on the beach under the umbrella! And the food.....Divine! Just the right amount of selection, something to suit everyone. The bungalow we stayed in was very roomy and loved the fact that it was self-contained. Thank you, you will definately see us there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique resort situated on a beautiful sandy beach surrounded by a lagoon with sparkling clear warm waters, safe for snorkeling and swimming. Bungalows are self contained with some cooking facilities, catering for families, singles or couples. All have outdoor showers enclosed within the bungalow to enable you to have a shower under the stars. Restaurant is on the beach also for those pina coladas or cold beers while you watch the magical sunsets for which this area is renowned.resort has a glass bottom boat and fishing charters with fishing gear provided operating from the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Savaii Lagoon Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Savaii Lagoon Hotel Savai`i
- Savaii Lagoon Savai i
- Savaii Lagoon Resort Samoa