A great place to relax and unwind, great staff and hosts, Tony and Melissa. We even got to watch the rugby. The rooms are great self contained although they don't have air conditioning, this really wasn't a problem. Short walk from rooms to either the restaurant/bar or the beautiful beach, where you can kayak, snorkel or swim with the tropical fish over a gorgeous coral reef. Also great as you can walk to the next resort and share their facilities as well, and they work in together to make your stay enjoyable and relaxed. The food is wonderful and presented wonderfully. Great walks to be had around the plantations or around the roads to the next bays.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique resort situated on a beautiful sandy beach surrounded by a lagoon with sparkling clear warm waters, safe for snorkeling and swimming. Bungalows are self contained with some cooking facilities, catering for families, singles or couples. All have outdoor showers enclosed within the bungalow to enable you to have a shower under the stars. Restaurant is on the beach also for those pina coladas or cold beers while you watch the magical sunsets for which this area is renowned.resort has a glass bottom boat and fishing charters with fishing gear provided operating from the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Savaii Lagoon Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Savaii Lagoon Hotel Savai`i
- Savaii Lagoon Savai i
- Savaii Lagoon Resort Samoa