What a charming spot! I was crazy about the dining area and the lovely views over the beach....very romantic and gorgeous.
Ceti our tour guide who worked at the hotel was a delight. He filled us in on all the legends and stories of Savai'i. What an amazing island!! My advice would be to head to this island as soon as you can as it's very untouched and the water colour is stunning.
The food was good and the fales very comfortable. A small and elegent boutique hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Lagoto Resort & Spa is located on the big island of Savai'i, Samoa, on a secluded white sand beach, fringed by coconut palms and crystal clear water. We are a boutique resort with 10 Samoan-style bungalows and two family rooms -- each offering the modern conveniences of a large resort in an intimate, idyllic setting. It is with good reason, and much pride, that we take the name Le Lagoto -- Samoan for 'sunsets' -- as ours are truly sensational! As we say here, 'you haven't been to Samoa unless you are in Savai'i'. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Le Lagoto Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Lagoto Beach Hotel Savai`i
- Le Lagoto Resort & Spa Samoa