We went to Samoa to visit friends (King & Queen of Samoa) who recommended we spend time on Savai and in particular at the Le Lagoto Resort & Spa. Well we weren't disappointed as it was sensational. The hosts Cookie & Sara were brilliant as were all their beautiful staff. The food at the resort was very good however the pizza's from the shop across the road are to die for. They are so light and tasty we wanted the recipe for the base!!! Everything about the Island and Resort were what we expected and we would definitely go back or recommend it to our friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Lagoto Resort & Spa is located on the big island of Savai'i, Samoa, on a secluded white sand beach, fringed by coconut palms and crystal clear water. We are a boutique resort with 10 Samoan-style bungalows and two family rooms -- each offering the modern conveniences of a large resort in an intimate, idyllic setting. It is with good reason, and much pride, that we take the name Le Lagoto -- Samoan for 'sunsets' -- as ours are truly sensational! As we say here, 'you haven't been to Samoa unless you are in Savai'i'. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Le Lagoto Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Lagoto Beach Hotel Savai`i
- Le Lagoto Resort & Spa Samoa