We were very surprised and disappointed with our stay, particularly having read some reviews here.
People's experience may well depend on their level of expectation but having just stayed in Seabreeze at a (slightly) lower rate and having been to resorts on a number of pacific islands Le Lagoto compares very, very badly.
It's likely to be better for small families.
We spend quite a bit of time in the Savii lagoon resort as we found the staff and food to be better. They also made fresh fruit juices/smoothies which LL didn't
- great beach
- cultural dance show by staff
- one staff member/manager was very helpful in arranging flights
- mmmm, the beach !
- very noisy particularly traffic along the main road (5 m from some Fales)
- run-down accommodation
- truly awful pillows
- very cheap toiletries
- food is average
- dank bathrooms
- some staff were very apathetic though not quite rude
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Lagoto Resort & Spa is located on the big island of Savai'i, Samoa, on a secluded white sand beach, fringed by coconut palms and crystal clear water. We are a boutique resort with 10 Samoan-style bungalows and two family rooms -- each offering the modern conveniences of a large resort in an intimate, idyllic setting. It is with good reason, and much pride, that we take the name Le Lagoto -- Samoan for 'sunsets' -- as ours are truly sensational! As we say here, 'you haven't been to Samoa unless you are in Savai'i'. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda and Orbitz so you can book your Le Lagoto Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Lagoto Beach Hotel Savai`i
- Le Lagoto Resort & Spa Samoa