Le Lagota is simply stunning. The resort is right on an absolutely fabulous swimming beach which gets deep quickly at high tide. I'd also highly recommend snorkeling off the beach, as we got to see lots of tropical fish! The resort itself is lovely with a pool right on the beach edge. The rooms are lovely, you feel like you are staying in a traditional fale, but with all the bells and whistles. My only boo would be that the food was ok. We had lobster that was piping hot and overcooked, hard pikelets for breakfast and overall it wasn't great. Try and order local dishes off the menu as much as possible as its much better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Lagoto Resort & Spa is located on the big island of Savai'i, Samoa, on a secluded white sand beach, fringed by coconut palms and crystal clear water. We are a boutique resort with 10 Samoan-style bungalows and two family rooms -- each offering the modern conveniences of a large resort in an intimate, idyllic setting. It is with good reason, and much pride, that we take the name Le Lagoto -- Samoan for 'sunsets' -- as ours are truly sensational! As we say here, 'you haven't been to Samoa unless you are in Savai'i'. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline, Evoline ltd and Agoda so you can book your Le Lagoto Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Lagoto Beach Hotel Savai`i
- Le Lagoto Resort & Spa Samoa