We arrived here after 4 nights at Aggie Greys Resort. When we walked in we thought "thank goodness - this is what we were after for a tropical holiday". The grounds are beautiful, the fales right on the beachfront and the snorkeling directly out in front of our room. The beach was lovely and people actually swam in it! I liked the general decor and layout - while our rooms weren't ultra flash they were nicely decorated in the Samoan style and very comfortable. The food was vastly superior to that at Aggies and better value for money. Staff were also very helpful and friendly. I think the overall feeling is one of complete relaxation in a beautiful location. If we were to go back again we would stay here the entire trip with maybe a night at each end on the other island close to the airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Lagoto Resort & Spa is located on the big island of Savai'i, Samoa, on a secluded white sand beach, fringed by coconut palms and crystal clear water. We are a boutique resort with 10 Samoan-style bungalows and two family rooms -- each offering the modern conveniences of a large resort in an intimate, idyllic setting. It is with good reason, and much pride, that we take the name Le Lagoto -- Samoan for 'sunsets' -- as ours are truly sensational! As we say here, 'you haven't been to Samoa unless you are in Savai'i'. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotwire and Evoline ltd so you can book your Le Lagoto Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Lagoto Beach Hotel Savai`i
- Le Lagoto Resort & Spa Samoa