Good location & meant to be one of the best on Savii. Not too bad as is a small ish resort. Had termites in the roof right above my bed that fell on my face in the night. Told house keeping in the morning who moved the bed & fumigated (I don't like chemicals like that being sprayed where we sleep) the room & moved my luggage to under the termites instead whilst we were out! But guess the termites & cockroaches come with the territory..... Selection & quality of food average but we ate across the Rd@the great (& good value for tala) pizza place most nights. Happy hour was good with 20% off. Would probably recommend staying here if visiting Savai as have heard some other places are worse..... Setes day tour was amazing & he is a great host (as per other comments on here). Also snorkeling in the area & the resort pool is good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Lagoto Resort & Spa is located on the big island of Savai'i, Samoa, on a secluded white sand beach, fringed by coconut palms and crystal clear water. We are a boutique resort with 10 Samoan-style bungalows and two family rooms -- each offering the modern conveniences of a large resort in an intimate, idyllic setting. It is with good reason, and much pride, that we take the name Le Lagoto -- Samoan for 'sunsets' -- as ours are truly sensational! As we say here, 'you haven't been to Samoa unless you are in Savai'i'. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Le Lagoto Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Lagoto Beach Hotel Savai`i
- Le Lagoto Resort & Spa Samoa