It has just come to my attention that I have not written a post on here. We visited Le Lagoto and stayed five nights in July this year for our wedding
This place is amazing, lovely small boutique resort, amazing pool, beautiful falas. Both beach front and ocean view falas are great, they are the same inside, just one is a few meters closer to the beach. My personal opinion is if u are trying to save a bit of money save it here and pick the ocean view. Resort offers kayaks free to use. Is located next to the dive shop, diary, takeaway pizza shop ( amazing pizzas) and is next door to savai'i lagoon resort if you are looking for a bit of food variety.
Complementsry breakfast daily is lovely. Food menu is large, big variety in price so you can eat on a budget or go deluxe.
Resort is children friendly, the staff love the kids and played with them constantly or gave crying children cuddles at dinner time while parents ate.
Le Lagoto ( big thanks to Gabriella) really did make our dream wedding come true. It was an amazing day and very stress free. Every request we gave they catered for. We had beautiful flowers to hold, and to have in our hair, the flower girls had cute little flower crowns and petals to throw as we went down the alie.
All wooden posts around the resort were plaited with flax, it took one guy half a day to do and looked incredible.
The food was amazing and band was great such chilled out music, the staff were wonderful and there uniform for the day was specifically picked to match our color theme, ( it just shows you the detail that Gabriella went to for us.)
Everything was so well organized and ran smoothly, at the end of the night the staff all came and danced with us, we went till about 2am.
I can not recommend Gabriella and the Le lagoto staff enough for giving me my dream wedding.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Lagoto Resort & Spa is located on the big island of Savai'i, Samoa, on a secluded white sand beach, fringed by coconut palms and crystal clear water. We are a boutique resort with 10 Samoan-style bungalows and two family rooms -- each offering the modern conveniences of a large resort in an intimate, idyllic setting. It is with good reason, and much pride, that we take the name Le Lagoto -- Samoan for 'sunsets' -- as ours are truly sensational! As we say here, 'you haven't been to Samoa unless you are in Savai'i'. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Le Lagoto Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Lagoto Beach Hotel Savai`i
- Le Lagoto Resort & Spa Samoa