Wonderful location, beautiful clear water for swimming and snorkeling, glass bottom boats available to view fish and for a paddle over the coral reef. A clean pool for swimming when the tide is out. Bikes available for hire next door, so heaps to do. Clean comfortable aircon. fales, friendly staff. Several options in the village of where to eat for dinner. We would have liked to stay here for a couple more nights, but even 5 months out this place was already totally booked out, so book in early. And best of all - the amazing sunsets!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Lagoto Resort & Spa is located on the big island of Savai'i, Samoa, on a secluded white sand beach, fringed by coconut palms and crystal clear water. We are a boutique resort with 10 Samoan-style bungalows and two family rooms -- each offering the modern conveniences of a large resort in an intimate, idyllic setting. It is with good reason, and much pride, that we take the name Le Lagoto -- Samoan for 'sunsets' -- as ours are truly sensational! As we say here, 'you haven't been to Samoa unless you are in Savai'i'. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Evoline ltd, Agoda, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Le Lagoto Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Lagoto Beach Hotel Savai`i
- Le Lagoto Resort & Spa Samoa