“Opinion Fast food”

Add it.
Kfc
Ranked #38 of 99 Restaurants in Ibarra
Reviewed March 13, 2017 via mobile

I think the service here is totally warm, it is very good and eficient whenever, I love to visit the KFC when I go to enjoy an amazing movie in "Star Cines". I always feel wich is the best fast food place in laguna mall, I like to eat chips and the speciality of their dishes is the chiken broaster, it is important to say that it is season is incomparable, everything. They prepare in this place fascinates me but the chiken that is spicy, I do not like much. I love to busy portions of potatoes because they have a very special flavor. I like the food kits I always find here. I consider that if you need to eat fast and delicious you must visit the mall KFC in Ibarra city. One important thing you should know is that you can visit this place with friends, with your partner, or your family because they will always serve you in the best way and with a big smile and if you are in a hurry you have the option to make your order to take a way, another important detail of this place is that it also has a desserts site where you can find all sorts of delicious ice creams.

Date of visit: March 2017

Reviewed March 7, 2017

The kfc is very crowded by people, because in this restaurant you can find fast food but quality, And people do not have to wait hours to be served, also this place is ubicate in the plaza shopping and the Laguna mall to provide better care to people. Kfc facilities are the best in the city and this restaurant has Wi-Fi and a place for children to play. Kfc always and a place for children to play. kfc sells fast food, and the best chicken in town with a delicious taste and salads also have desserts. The location of this restaurant is interesting since you can do your shopping and then eat something delicious. I recommend people who want to do their shopping for home and then try something different and kfc visit exquisite.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed December 23, 2016

Always interesting to see chain restaurants from US in other countries. Novel for the locals, and comfort food for some expats and US travelers. Standard fare, was an okay piece of chicken, but fries were substandard. Would much prefer mashed potatoes, something which I have had several times in South America, as well as mashed yucca, both were great.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed July 10, 2016

Authentic KFC! The only difference is darn you do not get mashed potatoes, gravy or biscuits. Your side are French fries and lentils. They have a new spicy check that I really do like. Since we live in Cotacachi and travel to Ibarra to shop lots of times I will get a bucket of extra crispy to take home. Then I make my own mashed potatoes, gravy and sometimes even biscuits. All the taste of home. Funny when we lived in the States KFC was not a favorite of mine but now living in Ecuador I just love it! They also have ice cream sundaes! So give it a try when you are craving American style chicken.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed April 26, 2016

Good place to go if you need a taste of home when travelling. Love the nuggets. Store is clean and prices are good.

Date of visit: April 2016