“Fantastic full body massage”

Huellas Natural Spa
Ranked #4 of 13 Spas & Wellness in Banos
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: A health center where you will encounter the Huellas (footprints) of ancient massage techniques and body work therapies. Return to a time when spiritual health and well-being were a natural priority.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed May 9, 2018 via mobile

This Spa was recommended by our hotel and we didn't regret this experience a minute! After hiking the Quilotoa loop our muscles were a bit sore and this was exactly what we needed. The whole staff was very friendly (also speaking good english), the atmosphere was relaxing and the massage was excellent. There was no need to tell the lady that especially the muscles in my left shoulder were sore - she worked it out on her own and really gave me some pain relief. So if you are staying in Banos and don't know what to do on a rainy afternoon: get yourself a massage here!

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"massaged"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed April 10, 2018 via mobile

Best massage and spa experience ever. Such a value for the excellent service and professionalism. Cecilia was wonderful. I highly recommend this establishment.

Reviewed April 2, 2018

Huellas was a little hidden away, but I'm so glad my wife and I found it. The front desk people were very friendly and accommodating. The couples massage was very affordable, and the masseuses did an excellent job. If you want the Banos spa experience without spending a ton of money, this is the place to go!

Reviewed January 4, 2018

After a day of full adventures the full body massages helped me a lot. Full recommendation from my part.