“Fredy is Excellent!”

Servi Taxi Banos
Ranked #1 of 3 Transportation in Banos
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Servi Taxi Baños: taxi service and tourist transport, airports and cities throughout Ecuador, tours in the city of Baños: Waterfalls / Casa del Arbol, etc. Our best guarantee is the satisfaction of our customers who have used our service, we offer, security, punctuality and comfort in our trips. IMPORTANT :For the safety of our customers, our company uses cars legally authorized also for tourist transport.
Reviewed July 8, 2017 via mobile

We have used Freddy's transfer service from Tena to Banos and as well from Banos to Quito with a stop in cotopaxi national park. Fredy is excellent. He is so reliable and he has lots to share with you. He will stop at nice places along the way for you to take a picture. On the way back from Banos to Quito I requested to have a stop in Cotopaxi national park. He accompanied us all the way in Cotopaxi and even hiked up to the refuge with us. If you need a private transfer service or private tours. Look no further. Fredy is the guy you can trust!

2  Thank supremekai83
"drove safely"
"personal photographer"
"tour guide"
in 6 reviews
"his english is very good"
"beautiful country"
"amazing service"
in 3 reviews
"no hesitation in recommending"
"awesome tour"
"take photos"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed July 7, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I were traveling from Baños to Ingapirca and decided to look into private transfer instead of taking the bus. I'm so glad we did because Freddy was amazing. He knows SO much about history and culture of each city and pueblo we passed through, it was like taking a private tour of Ecuador. Being able to travel with more comfort and speed than the bus was already worth it and Freddy's personality made it above and beyond.

Reviewed July 4, 2017

Weather.com and every other internet weather site lied to me in respect to the weather in Baños (it was much warmer and dryer than previously anticipated) but upon the awful thunderstorms forecast, I became worried of a very foggy, rainy, and curvy 8 hours bus ride from Baños to Cuenca, so I contacted Freddy. He replied right away and told me he wasn't available, as he was already booked for a full day tour with another family, but that someone else could drive us to Cuenca (6 hours by car). I only met Freddy for a few minutes, he picked us at our hostel and brought us to David, who drove us safely to Cuenca in a very comfortable car, and he was also very nice. I really recommend this service.

Reviewed July 2, 2017

Based on reviews in trip advisors I decided to take a chance on Freddy. I sent him an email of my itinerary. He promptly got back to me to say he personally wasn't available but that he had another driver and gave me detailed breakdown of costs with some useful alternatives. We settled on Quito to Banos with a detour to Quilotoa
His driver David promptly picked my wife and myself up at our hotel in Quito even though most of the Roads around the hotel were closed because it was a Sunday. Our route took us South along the Ruta de los Volcanes with David giving a good commentary on the volcanoes we passed, stopping at several scenic locations.
On the detour to Quilotoa my wife expressed interest in local art so David stopped at the studio of Magdalena Toaquiza in Tigua. We had a hour at Quilotoa where David took us to several view points After Quilotoa David took us to Banos giving us numerous tips where to go.
We enjoyed the trip so much that we hired David for two more days, one to take us on a combined tour of the Ruta de las cascadas and the Mirador Bellavista. This was a spectacular tour of 4 waterfalls where we got to ride several Taribitas across the Rio Pastaza and cross an amazing wooden swing bridge on the way to Pailon del Diablo.
Finally when we left for Cuenca we decided to have David take us to Cuenca. This was a long drive but it was worth it with David stopping at numerous lookout points along the way.
I certainly would recommended using Freddy's taxi company. It was so convenient and comfortable and we saw a lot more of the country in the time we had available. Freddy was always prompt in returning my emails (and I sent him many) and the cost was really reasonable considering the detours I requested. I have no hesitation in recommending Servi Taxi Banos. Even if Freddy isn't available , David was an excellent stand in. He is a safe driver with an extensive knowledge of the country

See more reviews
Reviewed June 29, 2017 via mobile

My two teenage children, my husband and I contracted Freddy to take us to the Baños for a two day trip. First let me say that he is a very safe driver.
We also did two tours with Freddy once we were in Baños, he was very accommodating to our schedule and even recommend places to eat as he actually lives in baños.
He also recommended that my teens do the zip line, as well as the Vuelo del Condor and my teens LOVED it. Freddy even got to hard-to-reach places in order to videotape and take photos of my children doing these extreme activities! And then he sent them to me through his iPhone. That extra set says a lot about Freddy and how much he cares for his passengers/clients.
I was also traveling with my husband who had some walking issues. Freddy made sure that we took our time was conscious of how my husband was doing.
The fact that Freddy was able to accommodate the tour/schedule based on his passengers was impressive. I would recommend him to any of my family and friends who want to travel to Ecuador.
We hope to see Freddy again!