“Great way to soak away the aches and pains of travelling”

Reviewed October 5, 2012

Loved this place for 2 reasons, I love having roasting hot baths and two, I love doing it with strangers (I mean having the social interaction with local people :)
Very true to the area, great views of the mountains, warm pools, hot pools and forget about having children pools.
Loved it..

1  Thank Hallcottage

Reviewed October 4, 2012

We found these pools really nice. The pool up the top is warm- I think around 38 degrees celsius.
Some people have described the pool down the bottom as too hot. I think it's really nice hot. It's uncomfortably hot, yes, and you can only stay in for 3-4 minutes before you need to go into the cold, but that combination feels really good!
The pools close for cleaning from 4-6pm. Go right at 6pm, you'll beat some of the crowds and you'll know you are swimming in clean(er) water!
They have a free storage facility- not lockers, you just give a box to one of the lady's that work there and she gives you a thing with a number that you attach to your wrist.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

Locals love it and it opens at 5am I think. Get cleansed by the allegedly healthy water direct from the mountains or just stand under the waterfall and enjoy the freshness!

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Great location, at the bottom of the waterfall. We went at night, and there were two pools open (large one closed for re-filling). The first one downstairs was so hot I couldn't put my foot into it. No way. The top one was a nice temperature, hot but not too hot. Terribly crowded though.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

I´ve never experienced such hot hot springs before in my life! We were told that the pool we were in was around 112 F - 115F. Too hot to stay in for more than 5 minutes at a time, or if you are my husband, for more than a minute. We wanted to try the next cooler pool on the top deck facing the nature waterfall, but it was too crowded. Worth going once to experience the extreme tempuratures, but a bit crowded for my liking.