“Great Massage-Just what I needed on New Years Day!”
Review of Chakra Massages

Chakra Massages
Ranked #6 of 11 Spas & Wellness in Banos
More attraction details
Owner description: Masseuse with 11 years experience and trained by professionals from China and the U.S.A. We are offering the following treatments:Swedish MassageHot Stone MassageNatural FacialsWaxingLympho DrainageFoot ReflexologyHand ReflexologyChakra Reflexology
London
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great Massage-Just what I needed on New Years Day!”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Due to the reviews on tripadvisor. I decided to try this place out today along with a friend of mine. Initially I was only planning to get a 30 mins back, shoulders and head massage but almost half way through I was enjoying it so much that decided to go for a full hour for $35 for body, head and face massage. You can get a great 30 mins massage for $20. My massage therapist (Carme I think her name is, think she is the owner) was brilliant. She is happy, friendly and professional and really took her time on all major muscle groups-at no point did she rush any parts unlike what I have often experienced in more expensive massages in the UK. She will happily do a combination of whatever you want within a given time, just let her know how much time you want on a particular body area). I was massaged with warming aromatic oils for the massage and used good pressure and will use much higher force upon request which I opted for-a bit painful at times but I loved it. The place itself is fine, rooms are comfortable, professional and you will probably listen to sounds of nature during your massage and/or fall asleep. With so many massage places in Banos, there is an awful lot of competition for massage treatments and there are plenty of places offering massages a bit cheaper but many of them do not have great reviews. You get what you pay for and a bad massage as well have not happened.

Visited November 2012

Boston, Massachusetts
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Bliss”
Reviewed November 22, 2012

Absolutely amazing hot stone massage. Chakra exceeded my expectations and was better than most of the massages I have had in fancy spas in the States. She was professional and experienced and had hands of gold. I would absolutely return if I had more time in Banos!!

Visited November 2012
1 Thank sweetart529
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Great way to spend an hour”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

We both felt wonderful and relaxed after our hour long massage. We arrived on a Sunday evening and were able to make an appointment immediately since we were only staying in banos a short time. It was $35 each for the hour, plus tip.

Visited August 2012
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Inexpensive and lovely”
Reviewed July 18, 2012

My husband and I both received massages from Chakra. Very reasonably priced and the woman was good :)

Visited June 2012
2 Thank Sharlie9776
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 72 helpful votes
“specialist in massages”
Reviewed June 30, 2012

Carmen Sanchez is a good massage therapist. She listens to what you need. Get a massage here, then go elsewhere for jacuzzi, sauna and other water therapy

Visited June 2012