“Incredible Veggie Burger”

Sativa Studio Cafe
Ranked #23 of 144 Restaurants in Banos
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Description: Sativa Studio Cafe is a pottery studio and vegan cafe located in the heart of Banos city. Its a space where you can relax, enjoy a healthy and beautiful meal on handmade ceramic plates, drink organic homemade fruit wines, organic Ecuadorian coffee, or just hang out by the fireplace while sipping a hot cup of our organic herbal teas. The food is all vegan and delicious.
Reviewed May 29, 2013

My wife and I are vegan and were so glad to find this place. The evening we dined there, they only had veggie burgers on the menu so guess what we ordered ?! We both agreed that this was the best veggie burger we've ever eaten. The owner also made us a wonderful tea with coca leaves and something similar to Yerba mate. We had a wonderful conversation with the owner about our travels and our shared love of African music which she had playing at the time. Don't miss this place whether you're vegan or not !! Great vibe here !!

Reviewed May 11, 2013

Stumbled upon this little gem whilst looking for something comforting to eat. The staff were extremely friendly, cheerful and helpful (spoke both English and Spanish). Everything on the menu is picked then and there from their garden. The coffee is superb. Roasted fresh and ground whilst you wait. Hands down the best coffee an value for money in Ecuador.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

I love this place! The food is delicious and even if you go solo there is no shortage of good conversation to be had, (in Spanish AND English, which was awesome!) The owner is a really nice guy. I definitely recommend this place!

Reviewed April 12, 2013

I come to Sativa every chance I get to enjoy their delicious veggie burgers, or else an incredibly diverse and large salad, or else a unique guarapo fruit wine, or else the best and flavorful coffee in town. It's all great because it's all made with love. The owners really take pride in their place as they built it out of nothing! Would recommend to anyone.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

They don't offer a lot of dishes, but the ones they do are all vegetarian and delicious. Fresh squeezed juices are fantastic. The veggie burgers are outstanding but my favorite dish is the vegan tamales served with a side salad. The salad has such a unique flavor with a dressing that enhances and does not overpower the vegetables. I love the decor and the vibe inside as well. Say hello to the 2 cats you might see lazing in the outdoor space behind the restaurant. My favorite place for lunch in Baños!

1  Thank Erika T
SativaStudioCafe, Manager at Sativa Studio Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2013

I'm so happy you enjoyed our food and vibes so much, it's what we want to share with the world:)
Our 2 cats are our good luck charms, and one really likes to eat the tamales, its our favorite dish here too! We grow a lot of our salad ingredients and what we don't, we get from local farmers, the dressing is made with our homemade blackberry vinegar. Thank you for your sincere review:)