“Great Coffee”

Cuisines: Ecuadorean
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed August 6, 2013

grand cup of coffee and real friendly staff. They are very proud of their Ponche Suizo recipe which Roberto gave us a free sample! also checked out his 'off the menu' cold coffee which also was tasty..

46  Thank Jonathan_Hey

Reviewed July 27, 2013

My husband and I went wandering around looking for this little cafe to try this famous unique beverage that people deemed a "must try" on Trip Advisor. We split one between the two of us... and after one bite, my husband had had enough. I gave it about 6 bites and concluded that it was a bit strange eating flavored whipped topping with a spoon... I don't know why someone would say that it was refreshing or cool because it wasn't either one. Room temperature Cool Whip, but not as sweet and with a distant flavor I couldn't really identify (not a bad flavor, but not particular interesting).

Basically, we concluded that this drink/beverage should be a topping on fruit or cake or ice cream instead of consumed as a stand-alone item.

49  Thank kokusai
Reviewed July 8, 2013

The owner was friendly and gave me a free drink sample after I chose the afternoon special of cake and capuccino ($3.75)
The house special is a custardy drink somewhat like a shake or an Orange Julius- very refreshing on a warm day.

50  Thank Carol L
Reviewed March 20, 2013

The Ponche Suiza is a unique drink. It's almost like whipped egg nog. The gentlemen running the establishment is very nice, and the cafe's other offerings are solid.

60  Thank nlhaines
Reviewed March 17, 2013

We had 2 cappuchino, 2 avocado & jamon toasts, 1 apple pie for 9$.
The coffe was excellent.
The apple pie was excellent.
The toast was verry simple but tasty.
A simple place with a unique and tasty menu.

60  Thank nivos1