“Canyoning, Cashahurco (near Banos)”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Marberktour

Marberktour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
London, England, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Canyoning, Cashahurco (near Banos)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2013

My fiance and I had a great day canyoning today. We took to the Cashahurco canyon, which we were assured was the best of the 3 canyons around Banos. We made our way down 8 waterfalls, abseiling, jumping, zip line and sliding, it gets the adrenalin going, especially the 7 metre jump. We were impressed with Marberktour, the guides were professionally trained, spoke good English and ensured our safety and enjoyment of the day. Equipment was good quality and the day was topped off with a beautifully barbecued fresh trout from the trout farm at the bottom of the canyon. Great fun, would certainly recommend.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Steve D

• Korean first
Banos de Agua Santa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Defo a Go do!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2013

If you want a good day out with fun people and good value for money, this is the agency to go through. They are pros in all senses of the meaning and make you feel good and safe at all times. These guys are awesome.

Visited December 2012
Hobart, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Whitewater rafting and Canyoning.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2012

We did both the canyoning and the whitewater rafting with Marberktours. We booked both tours to fill one day, and what a day it was. We met the group at 9am to head out to the river. When we arrived at the river we were given our wetsuits, helmet, life jacket and shoes, we then spent some time going through the instructions and safety/rescue information. Our guide was great, spoke very good english and had a great sense of humor. After getting the raft into the water we then had the chance to practice how to rescue people who had fallen from the raft ,after everyone getting to try this we headed off on the river. When we booked the tour we were told we would experience grade 3-4 rapids, the trip did not disappoint. During the entire trip down the river we felt safe and had great confidence in the ability of the guide. The equipment was great, and well kept, the vehicle and driver were good. The rafting trip was great value for money.
We had lunch at a small restaurant, which had good basic meals and clean bathrooms.
After lunch we headed off on the Canyoning trip. This was amazing, the canyon is beautiful, the guides were great, very supportive and safety conscious. We were given a wetsuit jacket (to go over the rafting wetsuit) and harness for this trip. This trip involved jumping from rocks into the water and abseiling down waterfalls. Before we set off, again we were given safety instructions and the chance to practice using the harness and ropes for the abseiling. We felt safe at all times during this trip, we were given instructions and direction before all jumps and descents. This trip was also very good value for money. We would highly recommend this company for both the whitewater rafting and the canyoning trips.

Visited December 2012
3 Thank Renee L
Timisoara, Romania
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Lot of fun and good time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2012

I have done the rafting tour with this agency on the Patate river.The difficulty of the tour was exacly what I have expected.Despite the dangerous feel of the river I felt 100% safe all the time.The price was more than decent for the quality of their services.I recomand the tour for every person in search of adrenaline. For the few bucks more I got about 60 exellent quality photos that will remind me about this trip for the rest of my life.
Thank you Marberktour for this unforgetable experience !

Visited July 2012
2 Thank aly K
Brisbane, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Awesome fun with safety first”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2012

I have been on several rafting trips with the guides from Marberktour, and not being a natural adrenalin junkie to start with, I have felt totally safe with them each time. They have a lot of experience and put safety first, so I felt more comfortable each time, working my way up to a class 5 trip, which was filmed by a Japanese television documentary crew - the best fun ever!!! It was no accident the Japanese chose the Marberktour guys, they had done their research too and had been referred, as they had their very expensive filming equipment in one boat and could not afford to lose it! I have always felt the guys really care for their charges, and genuinely have fun doing the trips, and it shows. So I can wholeheartedly recommend them, you'll have the best time! I've also been canyoning with them, and being a bit of a chicken, jumping a considerable distance into a pool of water below and cascading down the sides of waterfalls, it really helps if you feel safe and confident in your guides' abilities, which I did. So then you can just relax and have fun :) Thanks Marberktour!!!

Visited December 2011