Open today: 8:30 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Best guides for your adventures!!!

Booked three adventures from the U.S. months before we left; canyoning, whitewater rafting and... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Brian S
Phoenix, Arizona

one of the best experience ever, very professional guided tours, with very good equipmen. Guides... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed 2 days ago
Ferdivana
Munich, Germany

Recommended experiences in and around Banos
from $35.00
from $75.00
from $30.00
from $30.00
More Info
All reviews white water rafting jungle tour great company these guys felt very safe canoe ride safety kayak rafting trip day tour tour company made us feel rock climbing wet suits included in the price spoke great english river rafting other companies
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Amazing riverrafting experience. These people are so competent and really know what they are doing. We felt very safe The whole time even though it was our first time to try riverrafting.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Our trips with Geotours were the absolute best of my sister’s and my time in Ecuador. If I could give them more than five stars, I would! My sister and I went whitewater rafting, rock climbing, and canyoning with them. All of our guides were knowledgeable, extremely friendly, and made us feel completely comfortable with the activities. We had more fun than we even thought was possible, and the free photos were an amazing touch to relive the experiences! In addition to the tours, we rented bikes for a day, which ended up being a little bit more expensive than other agencies, but our bikes had much better tires and brakes than our friends’ who rented elsewhere. They also went above and beyond and were extremely kind in setting us up with a shuttle operator to take us straight to the airport from Baños, so we could spend more time in the city. All around incredible experiences- I can’t recommend Geotours enough.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
This review may contain information about traveler safety at this business.

I would love to give 5 stars for my experience white-water rafting and puenting, but we did not have a completely positive experience.
All three of the girls in our group were groped by employees. Last Saturday, Sept. the 7th, we went puenting in the afternoon around 4pm, and all of the girls in our group had bad experiences with two of the guys who were helping with puenting. While one guy was tightening our harness, he had comments like "nice ass" and "you're really fit." Then when we had jumped, and we were lowered down to the ground, the guy there offered to loosen our harness before we walked up. While pretending to loosen the harness, he groped our crotches, and there was no one else down there to help us. I like this company, but you really need to check out the people you hire.

Date of experience: September 2019
geotoursbanios, Gerente at Geotours Adventure & Fun, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

dear custumer

we are really surpriced by this incident and we apologize for such a bad experience, It would it helped if you tell us at office right away to take actions. We will report this guides that were at the bridge on that day, the company that was at the bridge was not us, the bridge jumping works in a rotating schedule, and between companies we have an agreement that we can send peolpe and make them jump and everytime work well, the company working at the bridge on that date was Imagine Ecuador and I already extend a complain about this to make sure this never happen because really is unacceptable.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I did both canyoning and rafting with the agency and my experience was excellent. Guides are very experienced and always friendly. The locations to do the activities are beautiful, truly immerse in nature!

I had a lot of fun canyoning. A great combination of gorge swimming, jumping into pools, zip-lining and waterfall abseiling. Surprisingly you need 0 experience to enjoy all that, as the guides take care of everything. It is also not very physically demanding, so again, good for everyone --to be honest I was expecting it to be a bit more extreme, but it was good that it was enjoyable and safe for everyone. Oh, and if you are a bit disappointed when they give you cheap sneakers as shoes to do the descend... don't be! they have a surprisingly good grip in the wet rock! I brought my own booties but I ended up using the sneakers...

About the rafting trip. It really surprised me! it was much more thrilling that I was expecting --as the water conditions were good we had the chance to go to the upper part of the Pastaza river, with slightly intimidating grade IV and even IV+ rapids!-- but at the same time it was super safe. There is a whole team of people making sure everything goes smoothly. So I strongly recommend it!
Honorary mention to our guide, PAPUCHO!! and our superb team the PAPUCHOS!!! it was so much fun....

Reviewed August 25, 2019 via mobile

Could not have have had more fun with the Geo Tours team. Incredible guides- loved Pat! Fab equipment, really ambitious trips and phenomenal fresh food for lunch. NB chose the trout freshly caught from their fish farm

Date of experience: August 2019