“A must when in Ecuador”
Review of Samari Spa Resort

Samari Spa Resort
Ranked #2 of 27 Hotels in Banos
Reviewed December 21, 2013

If you are visiting Baños you must stay at Samari! Very well located with helpful staff. Large rooms, very clean and comfortable. The food was great and it really was good value for money. Make sure to hike into the park to check out the beautiful waterfalls.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Reviewed December 15, 2013

I have been lucky enough to travel to different countries and stayed in many hotels and I have to say, this resort is amazing! The pictures don't do much justice, Banos is a beautiful city and this hotel made my vacation so much better. The spa packages are worth it, after having a facial done my skin has improved and I highly recommend the "bano de cajon" box-bath, never did something like that. The food is phenomenal, every thing we ate, breakfast/lunch/dinner was excellent! The staff is so friendly, I went with my two kids and they were very accommodating. The rooms were so clean. I definitely recommend this resort!

Room Tip: Talk directly with the receptionist and she will accommodate you and your family to the best room th...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Lucia P
Reviewed December 6, 2013

Samari is by far the best spa resort in Baños. Hospitality was excellent and bedrooms were ridicuously clean! I highly recommend this amazing place to anyone visiting Baños! and food was delicious, offering a wide range variety in Ecuadorian cuisine which puts the cherry on top on one's trip! It's a paradise I tell you! As if this was not enough, installations and infrastructure are breathtaking!

• Stayed: October 2013
2  Thank desireehidalgo91
Reviewed December 6, 2013

Samari Resort has been the best choice I did during my last holidays. The place is absolutely amazing. Actually it is much better than it looks in pictures. From the entrance to the last corner the place is full of beautiful details. The service was excellent all the time, I had to have earlier breakfast one day and they helped me without any objection and every night I found the table lamps on at the room and a hot water bag under the blankets to warm the bed plus a delicious nut covered with chocolate on my pillow.

I had a beautiful room with fireplace, Jacuzzi and a little rest room with view to the river. The way from the room to the front desk was full of beautiful places to stop and make pictures including a piano and peacocks. The pool and the spa area is beautiful at day and night. Definitely it is a place to enjoy full time with your couple or your family, it is unforgettable. I will definitely be back soon.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank anaidazulita
Reviewed December 5, 2013

Samari Spa Resort is an amazing place, where you can enjoy a lot of pleasures as relaxing, have adventure, taste wonderful food, an excellent staff, comfortable rooms, everything, it is a place that you love at the first time and you would love to come back or never leave, I just love the spa, especially the treatment “Purificacion en la Montaña” I am relax, I enjoy it. Thanks for everything. Congrats. Continue being wonderful.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed December 4, 2013

samari undoubtedly have quality attention, their green areas and rooms convey the peace I search to clear the mind relaxation and pamper my body needed in their spa,excellent attention and delicious food, worthy to be a 5 star hotel

whit the full conviction of back

Room Tip: the suites are so beatifull but any room of this hotel will be comfortable
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed December 2, 2013

The SPA resort is WONDERFUL and very relaxing. The food is great and they offer typical Ecuadorian food.

There is a beautiful swimming pool where you can enjoy time as a family and couple. Green are also available for playing (nice football field) or taking walks.

If you go as a couple it is very romantic and you can enjoy each other in many different ways (SPA, walks, around a nice meal, at the bar, swimming pool, parting in Baños and so on).

The rooms are nice, big and clean. The toilets have a very relaxing ambiance, and the beds are just wonderful, so soft!

If you arrive by a car, there is no problem because you can always find a parking place in the hotel.

It is easy to get into central Baños and the hotel staff can help you organize fun trips into the Ecuadorian Jungle, rafting in the Baños river, walks, and so on.

I liked Samari so much that I have been there more than once (as a couple, with family and with friends) and each time has been a different and great experience. The staff is also very good and helpful.

I really recommend Samari for any kind of trip (family, couple, solo, or friends) and we won´t be disappointed.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
PAULINAGALLEGOS, Propietario at Samari Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2013

Dear Sara,

Thank you very much for your kind and detailed review. We are pleased to know that you have had an excellent stay at Samari Spa Resort

We look forward to welcoming you again in your house in Banos, Samari Spa Resort, for an even more enjoyable stay. I remain at your entire disposal for any assistance you might require.

Kindest Regards