Los Cauquenes is a hotel that could be much better than it actually is. The landscape view is wonderful and the commum areas are well decorated, but the room, at least the one that I and my hansband stayed did not meet our expectations for a five star hotel. We stayed in a montain view room without any charming detail inside. Also, the SPA has a small pool with very tight bathrooms and sauna. Another point is the bathrooms were not correct fullfilled with toillet paper (this in several places and in several ocasions). The point is the hotel falls in the details and it is not allowed for a five star. So, I would recommend the hotel to a friend with some considerations about the cost-benefit, but I also recommend the hotel owners to care more about the delivering the hotel value proposition.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only Luxury Resort & Spa located on the beaches of the Beagle Channel. Located at one of the most exotic places in the world, at the shore of Beagle Channel and with a beautiful view of the snow-covered peaks of the imposing Andes Mountain Range, Los Cauquenes Resort & Spa has direct beach access, and spectacular views in all areas, highlighting its unique in-out pool.. Location, distances and climate ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Los Cauquenes Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Cauquenes Resort And Spa
- Los Cauquenes Hotel Ushuaia
- Los Cauquenes Ushuaia