We had the opportunity to stay a few nights at Los Cauquenes prior to our Antarctica expedition. Lovely setting on the Beagle Channel - looking out the window of our room, we felt as though we were directly on the water. The restaurant had very good food and service. Breakfast was quite good. We did not use the pool or spa but it looked very attractive. Although the hotel is out of the city center, there is a frequent and reliable shuttle into town. There are wind protected small terraces outside that are wonderful for having tea or cocktails or reading.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only Luxury Resort & Spa located on the beaches of the Beagle Channel. Located at one of the most exotic places in the world, at the shore of Beagle Channel and with a beautiful view of the snow-covered peaks of the imposing Andes Mountain Range, Los Cauquenes Resort & Spa has direct beach access, and spectacular views in all areas, highlighting its unique in-out pool.. Location, distances and climate ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Los Cauquenes Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Cauquenes Resort And Spa
- Los Cauquenes Hotel Ushuaia
- Los Cauquenes Ushuaia