This hotel is slightly outside of Ushuaia, but in my opinion that's a GOOD thing. Ushuaia is not a very attractive place--a really ugly mishmash of a town and this hotel, in contrast, is located on the Beagle Channel with a stunning view from the rooms and the restaurant. We liked the food very much and there's a bar, again with a lovely view of the channel, where one can sit late at night and have casual food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only Luxury Resort & Spa located on the beaches of the Beagle Channel. Located at one of the most exotic places in the world, at the shore of Beagle Channel and with a beautiful view of the snow-covered peaks of the imposing Andes Mountain Range, Los Cauquenes Resort & Spa has direct beach access, and spectacular views in all areas, highlighting its unique in-out pool.. Location, distances and climate ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Los Cauquenes Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Cauquenes Resort And Spa
- Los Cauquenes Hotel Ushuaia
- Los Cauquenes Ushuaia