Although located a ten minute drive out of downtown Ushuaia, the peacefulness and great views make up for that disadvantage. The hotel sits above a beach of the Beagle Channel. The staff were, for the most part, quite attentive. A lavish breakfast buffet gets you off to a good start each day. There are several nice areas to sit outside or inside before dinner and enjoy the view with a glass of wine. The spa facilities are quite nice as well. The restaurant is o.k., but downtown Ushuaia has many more options.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only Luxury Resort & Spa located on the beaches of the Beagle Channel. Located at one of the most exotic places in the world, at the shore of Beagle Channel and with a beautiful view of the snow-covered peaks of the imposing Andes Mountain Range, Los Cauquenes Resort & Spa has direct beach access, and spectacular views in all areas, highlighting its unique in-out pool.. Location, distances and climate ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Los Cauquenes Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Cauquenes Hotel Ushuaia
- Los Cauquenes Resort And Spa
- Los Cauquenes Ushuaia