We spent our unforgettable Honeymoon in this hotel in August 2010.
Our room, although not so luxurious, was very cozy and gave a nice view of the white mountains.
Warm floor, sauna, jacuzzi and open pool in front of the Beagle Channel.
Delicious and assorted breakfast.
Extremely polite and corteous staff.
A bit far from the city but free shuttle available each few minutes.
Very romantic place for special occasions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only Luxury Resort & Spa located on the beaches of the Beagle Channel. Located at one of the most exotic places in the world, at the shore of Beagle Channel and with a beautiful view of the snow-covered peaks of the imposing Andes Mountain Range, Los Cauquenes Resort & Spa has direct beach access, and spectacular views in all areas, highlighting its unique in-out pool.. Location, distances and climate ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Los Cauquenes Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Cauquenes Resort And Spa
- Los Cauquenes Hotel Ushuaia
- Los Cauquenes Ushuaia